quality water projects
Advice, analysis, design, manufacturing, commissioning for: drinking, pure, ultra pure, injectable grade, sanitary installation, special.
Types of water quality projects.
- Reverse osmosis water quality: It is a water demineralization process through the use of membranes that have a porosity of 0.0001 microns, so they retain ions, reducing the total dissolved solids of the water between 98 and 99%.
- Softening water quality:uavización: Este proceso se utiliza para remover la dureza del agua, misma que está formada por sales de calcio y magnesio; se utiliza una resina de intercambio iónico catiónica regenerada con cloruro de sodio.
- water qualityUltrafiltrationThis process is used to remove the hardness of the water, which is formed by calcium and magnesium salts; a sodium chloride regenerated cationic ion exchange resin is used.
- Electrodeionization it is a process used to obtain ultra-pure grade demineralized water continuously. The mineral content of the treated water is <0.1 µS/cm, using a combination technology between ion exchange resins and electrodialysis.
The process is applicable in industries that require water of very high quality or purity, such as the electronic, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries. It does not require chemical agents to regenerate the resin, so its energy cost is low.
- Ion exchange demineralizer: In this process, the total dissolved solids are removed from the water through the use of ion exchange resins, a cationic and an anionic resin, which are regenerated with acid and sodium hydroxide, respectively.
- Filtration to improve water quality:It is a basic operation that consists of the separation of solid particles from a suspension by means of a filter medium that allows the liquid to pass through and retains the solid. The goal of filtration is to remove suspended solids and turbidity.
Industrial water disinfection and purification processes.
- By chlorination:Chlorination is used to eliminate bacteria and algae present in the water, it acts by destroying the cell wall of microorganisms and oxidizing organic matter (which is their food), thus producing death
- By ozone: Ozonation is used to eliminate bacteria and algae present in the water, just as chlorine destroys the cell wall of microorganisms and oxidizes organic matter, however its effect is much more powerful than chlorine and it does not produce toxic by-products since once it acts it degrades to oxygen so it does not provide permanent odor or flavor to the water, its life time is approximately 20 minutes.
- Disinfection by ultraviolet light: It is used to eliminate bacteria and some viruses from water by means of radiation, when it affects the microorganisms, it modifies the DNA, causing their death and their inability to reproduce. For this process to be effective, it is important that the water is completely free of turbidity and suspended solids, its effect is instantaneous and it does not provide residual protection.
Write us to help you and give you more information about:
- Water treatment systems
- Quimical products
Our technical advisors will contact you to give you personalized advice.